With best-in-class mobile apps, two-way communication and customer focus, Yelp Guest Manager thrills customers while making reservations management easier.
Capacity of the waiting list
As of 2017, Yelp has hosted over 433 million diners and is considered one of the best platforms for people to find restaurants, order food, or reserve a table. The ease of use and user-friendly features of Yelp Guest Manager make it perfect for consumer reservations.
Yelp Guest Manager’s reservation and waiting list software gives you a dedicated front-of-house management tool that runs on an iPad. However, mobile consumer apps receive high usage ratings for:
- Using AI-based algorithms to accurately predict customer wait times
- Offering two-way text messaging so you can communicate with waiting guests
- Provide remote recording function to keep guests safe and happy
- Give real-time updates regarding a customer’s position in the queue or estimated waiting time
- Allow customers to add to a waiting list or sign up for a callback
- Notify customers when a takeout order is ready
- Personalization of experiences by tracking customer preferences, history and special dates
Yelp Guest Manager also supports your staff and helps you optimize front desk operations (HOF) with features such as:
- Custom floor plans and visual display of the layout
- Automatic reminders and confirmations to reduce absences
- A dedicated take-out tab for managing take-out orders
- Tracking and analytics to see performance on Yelp
With Yelp Guest Manager, you pay a monthly fee at no additional cost. The table management plan starts at $ 249 per month and includes the online waitlist, reservations, and floor plan management.
You can also add Yelp Connect for $ 180 per month to personalize your Yelp page, increase brand visibility, manage photos, and share company highlights. Or get started with Yelp ads for as little as $ 5 a day.