CURRENTLY on the market there are just under a dozen unused pubs waiting to be busted and given new life.
Abbey Tavern – Barrow
Located opposite Furness Abbey in Barrow, this Grade II listed self-catering property.
The building itself is closed and needs a major renovation.
The client, English Heritage, will allocate 5 parking spaces from the Visitor Center car park.
They are flexible with the future use of the property as long as it is sympathetic and does not detract from the historical surroundings of the Abbey.
Pricing will be revealed upon request.
Hotel with swimming pool Rusland, Ulverston
Traditional Lakeland coaching inn, overlooking the busy A590 tourist route. 18 rooms with private bathroom, the restaurant can accommodate 60 people and the bar 36.
The asking price for this building is £895,000 with turnover of £767,309 with an adjusted trading profit of around £156,000.
Also has a large outdoor seating area, beer garden and children’s play area. 2 bedroom apartment for owner/manager.
Somerset House – Barn
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a bustling B&B guest house centrally located in the seaside resort of Grange over Sands.
This large property is currently on the market for £425,000 and has eight en-suite bedrooms as well as owners accommodation, a guest lounge and dining room, a kitchen and prep kitchen, utility/store. Around 1882.
Riverside Hotel Kendal
Check out this riverside hotel in the heart of Kendal currently on the market.
The property includes.
• 58 stylish rental rooms with the potential to add more subject to planning
• Large public spaces including a bar, restaurant and meeting space
• Popular leisure club with swimming pool
• A car park adjoining the city center of great value
• Strong trading from a wide range of revenue sources generating over £1.88m net sales in 2019
• Bids of approximately £5m for freehold assets and going concern.