A trusted Boston contractor can make homes safer, more comfortable and more valuable.
Unite Contractors is proud to provide Boston bathroom and kitchen remodeling and basement finishing services. With over 25 years of experience creating positive results throughout New England, homeowners can rely on professional services offered at very competitive rates.
Home renovation is a great investment for many reasons. It increases the overall comfort and livability of the property, often reduces energy bills and can lower annual maintenance costs.
When individuals or families undergo lifestyle changes, a home renovation meets their current and future needs. If a kitchen is easier to use, people spend less on restaurants and restaurants because they have the tools to prepare meals at home.
Home improvement projects increase resale value, create more equity, and bring older properties up to code. Unite Contractors focuses on three critical areas of this equation.
Boston Kitchen Renovation Contractor
Kitchens are one of the most essential spaces in the home. This is where families gather, friends mingle and meals are prepared. Depending on the setup, this could be where homework is done or where people play games together.
If a kitchen does not adequately meet individual needs, it makes sense to invest in a renovation project. Not only will it become a better space to utilize in the home, but it will also earn the owner equity or value gains.
Here are some of the benefits that often arise when our clients invest in kitchen remodeling services in Boston.
1) Save money. When homes are stuck with inefficient or outdated appliances, lighting, and fixtures, it’s not uncommon for homeowners to pay more in utility costs. If a kitchen is more than ten years old, savings from water- and energy-efficient designs could significantly reduce that expense.
2) Sell faster. The kitchen is one of the first rooms potential buyers see when buying a new home in Boston. When you invest in a comfortable, updated space, it often helps to speed up the bidding process. It could even create an offer that exceeds the property’s asking price.
3) More time. Cooking in an older kitchen takes longer because owners have to use outdated technology. A remodeling project can increase storage space, eliminate clutter, and provide a safe style that promotes more efficient use.
Kitchens acquire their character using a personalized approach. Materials, textures and colors create opportunities to add charm, functionality and style in unique ways. Working with an experienced home improvement contractor in Boston ensures that high quality results grow from this investment.
Unite Contractors provides exceptional services and competitive offers, with expert advice available for every stage of the project.
Bathtub Renovation Services in Boston
Boston bathroom renovations fit many moving parts into a relatively small space compared to the rest of the home. Adding water to this environment creates additional complications as a leak could cause significant damage.
The best way to start a bathroom renovation is to establish a budget and create a plan. Once a concept is formed, Unite Contractors delivers the results owners need to produce a space that will serve them for years to come.
Homes with high quality bathrooms often sell for more, especially when paired with a newly remodeled kitchen. Boston homeowners need tubs that are durable, strong, and made with high quality materials.
Here are the current areas of focus when updating the bathroom in today’s homes.
1) Improved faucet and shower designs. Standing in a tub or running gallons of water down the sink is no longer necessary. Technological advances can automate fixtures while avoiding waste. Smart showers know a person’s preferred shower temperature and can play a favorite playlist or podcast.
2) Heating systems. Bathroom renovations today can include an underfloor heating system that works with tile, concrete, vinyl, or wood. This advantage reduces exposure to allergens while minimizing noise levels.
3) Security features. With more than 200,000 people falling in bathrooms each year, a renovation project can include several safety devices. Non-slip bars, benches, and additions are common ways to add fun to this space without worrying about slipping.
Neutral colors are popular in bathrooms today, with cream, beige and white leading the way. Homeowners can choose bold or contrasting tonal combinations to personalize the space while preventing mold growth.
Boston’s older homes benefit from a bathroom renovation project by adding ventilation and replacing outdated fixtures.
Signs of an outdated bathroom include a single sink, outdated colors, mold issues, leaks in the shower or around tub caulking, poor layout, unsafe lighting conditions, and minimal storage .
Although a bathroom once served the needs of a family, those requirements are changing as more and more people require service. After the kids leave, additional renovations can help this space stay productive.
Unite Contractors strives to correct these issues quickly and efficiently while providing very competitive quotes for the greater Boston area.
Boston Basement Finishing
Basements can be productive living spaces for Boston homeowners. Instead of using this space for storage or laundry, it can be transformed into a room limited only by one’s imagination.
Unite Contractors advises clients to focus on cost and final look when renovating a basement. This space can be turned into just about anything you want, but it can also contribute to the overall value of a home.
“I used their services for a basement renovation project, and I was very impressed with their professionalism and the quality of their work,” said Ameya Shendye, a client of Unite Contractors. “During the pandemic period, they followed safe work practices. The guys are very knowledgeable and made recommendations considering both budget and our requirements. Very reliable and professional company – highly recommend.
Even a homeowner on a budget can work with Unite Contractors to find several potential upgrade options.
Several benefits can grow with an investment in basement finishing.
1) Usable square area. A finished basement can be transformed into a home gym, game room, entertainment space or home office. It can even become a more comfortable place to handle laundry and storage if that’s what a family or homeowner needs.
2) Energy savings. One of the biggest unknown financial burdens people pay is an unfinished basement. It needs air conditioning in the summer, additional heat in the winter, and continuous sealing management. Finishing this space seals it tightly, putting money back in the pockets.
3) Income opportunities. A basement finishing project can help create a complete apartment with a kitchen or kitchenette and a bathroom. With an alternative entrance, it can become a rental area, mother-in-law’s suite, guest space, or used for similar purposes.
4) Improved property value. Adding usable square footage to a Boston home allows it to sell for a higher price. The money invested in this project often goes back to the owners at the time of the sale. While upfront costs are required to update this space, it comes with added comfort and convenience until it’s time to cash in on that extra value.
Finished basements add value to Boston properties by creating more space, especially when zoning codes do not allow further additions. It may not be possible to expand upwards, but an existing unfinished room provides a more functional space without interference.
Whether a home is filled with noisy activity or needs more space, a basement finishing project is a worthwhile investment because it makes the property more functional.
Why choose a general contractor for these renovation projects?
Unite Contractors offers over 25 years of experience in remodeling kitchens, bathrooms and basements. Although homeowners can tackle these projects themselves, there are several advantages to hiring a general contractor.
Projects are often completed faster when a contractor is involved. DIY work often happens when free time is available, and many Boston families find this resource less. Unite Contractors offers competitive quotes and fair pricing with no hidden costs.
Many kitchen, bathroom, and basement projects require different specialties. Unite Contractors uses the right people for the job, ensuring that an experienced team takes on the renovation project.
A general contractor ensures that each project meets current code requirements, stays within the renovation budget, and often saves money in the long run by providing high quality services.
With house prices soaring, now is a great time to consider renovating a home to maximize its space and value. Unite Contractors services Boston and the greater area to ensure a homeowner’s vision turns into reality hassle-free.
About the company
Unite Contractors is a Boston general contractor, providing in-house professional services that include kitchen and bathroom remodeling, basement finishing, and other interior or exterior remodeling needs.
Our goal is to bring every home to the next level of comfort and care. We service both residential and commercial properties, offering free quotes and project consultations.
More information about Unite Contractors can be found at https://unitecontractors.com.
Company Name: Unite entrepreneurs
Contact person: Roberto Fernandes
E-mail: Send an email
Country: United States