The registration period for the reservation random selection process for D23 Expo 2022 was scheduled to end this Friday, August 19 at 12:00 a.m. PT. You now have until Sunday, August 21 at 2:00 p.m. PT for your chance to receive reservations.
How Reservation RSP works:
- Unlike previous years, the reservation RSP is not first come, first served. You will now have until 2:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, August 21 to make your selections before the registration period closes. You can return to the page as often as you wish to review and modify your reservation selections before the registration period ends.
- Reservations will be randomly distributed based on preference and availability, and starting September 2, reservations will be assigned and then emailed to you if you have one or more confirmed selections.
- There are four (4) categories from which to make your booking selections. Each section will allow you to choose up to four (4) items. The more selections you make, the better your chances of receiving at least one booking. For each item you select, you may choose to bring up to one (1) guest.
- StagePass – Hall D23: Provides reservations for confirmed sessions in Hall D23 (Note: Hall D23 Preferred Seating ticket holders will not be able to make Hall D23 selections.)
- Internship Pass: Provides reservations for confirmed sessions at Premiere Stage, BacklotStage, Walt Disney Archives Stage and Hyperion Stage
- Talent Pass: Provides reservations for confirmed talent photos and signings to Talent Central
- View Ground Experiments: Provides bookings for confirmed talent signings, demonstrations, presentations and giveaways that take place in booths around the Show Floor
- If you collect your badges at will, you can still participate in the reservation RSP with your D23 member ID associated with your badge.
- Customers under the age of 16 cannot make a reservation but can still participate in the reservation as a guest of an adult with an activated D23 Expo badge.
- The more popular offers will generate a lot of interest, so consider signing up for some of the smaller events to increase your chances of getting a confirmed booking.
- Guests with preferential seating in Concourse D23 will not be able to make any selections in Concourse D23, as your badge guarantees reserved seating for ALL presentations in Concourse D23.
- For customers who do not get reservations according to their preferences, queues will be available for most panels and experiences.
- All reservations are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- If you do not arrive at the time indicated in your booking confirmation email, your place will be occupied by waiting guests.
- If you have been assigned a StagePass reservation, please check the arrival time indicated in your confirmation email. If you do not arrive on time, your seat may be assigned to a guest in the queue.